Summer Book Club
Summer Book Club is here, and that means time to kick back, relax, and READ! Join in with the summer book club. There are five books to read this summer. Join in on reading and discussions for ALL, or just the ones that interest you! It’s YOUR choice! The summer 2020 selections are:
- “Get Out of Your Head” by Jennie Allen. Discussion on June 11.
- “Lovestruck” by Sharon Jaynes. Discussion on June 25.
- “Adamant” by Lisa Bevere. Discussion on July 16.
- “Love Your Life Not Theirs” by Rachel Cruze. Discussion on August 6.
- “The Broken Way” by Ann Voskamp. Discussion on August 27.
Currently, all discussion groups will be virtual via ZOOM from 7:30-8:30pm.