Sir, We Would See Jesus – 8th
Sir, We Would See Jesus
November 25, 2018
I want to see Jesus! John 12:20-21
Why do I want to see Jesus?
- Seeing is not necessarily believing
- Is there a lack of faith on my part?
- Do I really just desire a closer walk, so I think seeing Him would help?
I can “see” God!
- I need to focus on the eternal, not the physical
- I can live by faith and “see”
- God will give me comprehension to see
- is absolutely necessary for a closer walk
- would help me have a more Godly perspective
- can create the depth needed to endure seemingly impossible situations
“The Christmas message is that there is hope for a ruined humanity— hope of pardon, hope of peace with God, hope of glory—because at the Father’s will Jesus Christ became poor, and was born in a stable so that thirty years later He might hang on a cross. It is the most wonderful message that the world has ever heard, or will hear.”