Access Your Giving Statement
Browser Support: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safar
Please note, Internet Explorer does NOT work with MyFellowship.
You can access MyFellowship here.
If you need a login id:
- Click “Request Account” under the login button.
- Select the campus you usually attend.
- Enter your first name, last name, email, and phone and click SUBMIT.
- If your personal information with the church is current, an email match will be found in our system. MyFellowship will then automatically send you a login activation email with your new username and a link to set your password.
— OR —
If no email match is found, a message will be sent to a church administrator. They will update your personal information in MyFellowship and then send you an email with your username and an activation link to set a password.
Once you login:
- Select Giving from the menu on the left.
- Select the “Schedules/History” tab at the top of the page.
- Select the “Giving Statement” button on the top right.
- In the window that opens up in the middle of the page,
- Select “Family” under type
- Find the DATE RANGE section and choose the button next to QUICK DATE RANGE if it was not already selected.
- Open the drop down menu for QUICK DATE RANGE and scroll down until you see LAST YEAR and select it.
- Select RUN REPORT.
- This will open or download a PDF file on your computer.